Reincarnation

This is a rather pessimistic paragraph that I wrote about two years ago, before I got into Buddhism. My philosophy has changed a bit since then, but I think it's still a nice short piece of writing.

Sometimes I imagine and almost believe that there is reincarnation. The soul of a living being, according to its actions in a previous life, is transferred into the body of another organism when its body fails. It is born as a mouse or hatches as a chicken or a lizard or a fly larva or sprouts into a blade of grass or ... well, is born again as a human being. Souls who have committed the worst unimaginable acts in a previous life become human. So they are condemned to (another) lifetime of suffering.

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Who Am I and Other Basics

Nicolas No Nickname

The Inability to Do Anything Right as A Woman