Brash (Thirteen)

I want my death to be epic.

Želim si, da bo moja smrt epska.

I miss something I have yet to experience. Isn't this what longing is all about, these little loopholes in time that push us in the right direction?

Pogrešam nekaj, česar še nisem izkusila. Ni hrepenenje točno to, te majhne vrzeli v času, ki nas potiskajo v pravo smer?

Have you ever needed a hug so badly that your skin felt as though it no longer fit you properly, as though it had stretched so much that it was too loose on your back?

Ste že kdaj tako nujno potrebovali objem, da ste imeli občutek, da se vam koža ne prilega več, kot bi se preveč raztegnila, da je ohlapna na vašem hrbtu?

Stuck somewhere between homesickness and the reality of what "home" is supposed to be.

Ujeta nekje med domotožjem in realnostjo tega, kaj naj bi "dom" sploh bil.

When I release a book in a year or ten, when no one will be reading them anymore, it's going to be extraordinary.

Ko bom izdala knjigo čez leto ali deset, ko jih nihče več ne bo bral, bo ta izjemna.

Komentarji